In the heart of Midtown Manhattan, The Kimberly Hotel combine an intimate atmosphere and a timeless elegance. You will appreciate the antique-inspired furniture and the italian linens. Many suites offer cityscapes views from private terrace, including a great view on the Chrysler building from the 30th floor.
Tel : (212) 702 1600
- 192 rooms and suites.
- The suites are featuring fine antique-inspired furniture.
- 42 inch plasma-screen televisions and DVD players.
- iPod docking stations.
- High-speed Internet access.
- Kitchenette in all suites.
- Honor Bar. Tea and coffee making facilities.
- Marble-tiled bathrooms.
- Hairdryer, scale, electric shoeshine machine
- In-room safe (large enough for a laptop).
- The Kimberly Hotel has 2 restaurants : the Empire Steak House and Bistango, featuring italian recipes. The breakfast buffet is served on the rooftop "Upstairs".
- At night, don't forget to have a drink at "Upstairs". This rooftop bar offers wonderful city views of the Chrysler and the East River.
- Air conditionning.
- Clefs d'Or Concierge.
- Complimentary 24-hour Internet Access workstations off the lobby.
- Complimentary membership at the New York Health & Racquet Club (nine locations throughout Manhattan).
- Valet parking.
- Special offer : for $30 only per person, enjoy a cruise in the New York harbour. This cruise includes your lunch, dinner or brunch. Offer available from May to September.
Photo gallery - Kimberly Hotel
- Midtown, Manhattan.
- 145 East 50th Street, between Lexington and 3rd Avenues.
- Park Avenue, Madison and Fifth Avenue shops are just a short walk away from the hotel. Convenient to Grand Central Terminal, Times Square, the Theater District, Rockefeller Center, Radio City Music Hall, and the United Nations.
The hotel's central Midtown location is one of the main key asset of the Kimberly Hotel. You have an immediate access to the Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Station, and the theatre district. A real advantage whether you are traveling for business or a for vacation. Many of the suites offer cityscape views from private terraces, a rarity among Manhattan hotels.