Article 1 – General
- The guided tours and activities offered in the “guided tour” section of the website “www.cnewyork.com” are organized by New York Prive LLC, registered in the United States in the State of New York.
- The present general conditions of sale concern any reservation of guided tours or activities with New York Prive LLC.
Article 2 – Terms and definitions
- The term « participant » refers to the person attending the guided tour or the activity operated by New York Prive LLC.
- The term « guided tour » refers to walking tours operated in NYC by New York Prive LLC. Those tours are guided by a licensed guided from NYC holder of a valid licence delivered by the DCA ( Department of Consumer Affairs).
- The term “user” refers to the person using the website www.cnewyork.com to make a reservation.
- The term “activity’ refers to a service different from a guided tour.
Article 3 – Order with New York Prive LLC
- Payment implies acceptance of these terms and conditions of sale on the website www.cnewyork.com. The user must verify the accuracy of the information provided by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. New York Prive LLC can not be responsible for any misreported information.
- Once payment has been made and validated, the guided tour or activity will be confirmed. The user will receive a payment confirmation e-mail and an order confirmation e-mail with the logistical details associated with the activity.
Article 4 – Cancellation Cases
4.1 – Specific conditions
4.1.1 – Cancellation by New York Prive LLC
- New York Prive LLC reserves itself the exclusive and discretionary right to cancel a tour due to weather conditions (snow storm, hurricane and / or heavy rain …) or in case of cancellation of a partner (yoga teacher, blogger fashion, photographer …). In the event of cancellation by New York Prive LLC, the tour may be postponed without charge at a later date or refunded in full.
4.1.2 – Cancellation by participants
- In case of cancellation more than 7 days before the day of the guided tour, the price of the tour will be fully reimbursed.
- In case of cancellation less than 7 days before the tour, the price of the tour is not refunded.
4.2 – Cancellation request procedure
- To request the cancellation of a tour or activity, contact Laurene directly at email@example.com. Be sure to specify your name and the date of the guided tour or activity.
4.3 Group guided tours : minimum 4 participants
- Please note that group tours will be maintained if there are minimum 4 participants. If this is not the case, New York Prive LLC will contact you to propose a new date or offer a full refund. There are no minimum participants for private guided tours.
Article 5 – In case of delay
- We recommend that you arrive at the meeting point at least 15 minutes before the start time of the tour. If you arrive late, the tour cannot be extended beyond the scheduled time and the delay cannot give rise to a refund.
Article 6 – Terms of payment
6.1 – General
- Full payment for the tour or activity must be made in advance to validate a reservation. Payment is made by internet, at the time of booking or order, by bank transfer or credit card, through the secure electronic payment system developed by the specialized platform Stripe.
- For bookings over EUR 500, a minimum deposit of 30% is required and the remaining 70% must be paid 7 days before the start of the tour.
6.2 – Tipping
- In the United States, it is customary to tip any person offering a service.
Article 7 – Liability of New York Prive LLC
7.1 – General
In terms of liability, New York Prive LLC is not liable in the following cases:
- Inaccuracies of the information reported during the order.
- Impersonation during the order process.
- Damage in case of interrupted internet connection.
- In the event of an accident during a guided tour or an activity
7.2 – Acceptance of risks
By accepting these terms and conditions of sale, you acknowledge having read and understood the following risks, which cannot be anticipated:
- Accident during a guided tour or activity.
- Physical or physical injury.
- Behavior of passersby.
- Public events taking place in New York.
You accept the liability associated with these risks and you confirm that you cannot hold New York Prive LLC liable for any guided tour or activities.
7.3 – Your personal belongings
- New York Prive LLC cannot be held responsible for personal belongings left unattended, lost or stolen during a guided tour or activity.
Article 8 – Proof of an order
- The data recorded when ordering a guided tour or an activity constitute the proof of the sale. Once the payment has been made, the User receives a payment confirmation and an order confirmation in two separate emails.
Article 9 – Confidentiality
- New York Prive LLC collects personal data as part of order management and booking a tour or activity. The information collected is the following: surname, first name, e-mail address, telephone for the User as well as last name and first name of each participant in the guided tour or activities. This information is used to ensure the proper booking process and logistics for the tour.
- The User and the participants may at any time access this information and request that it be modified or deleted at New York Prive LLC by sending an e-mail request to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Article 10 – In case of disputes
- Those General Terms and Conditions are subject to the law of the State of New York. Any dispute relating to their performance will be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent courts.