Book your New York Explorer Pass
- USA : New York Explorer Pass in US Dollars.
- UK : New York Explorer Pass in GBP.
- Canada : New York Explorer Pass in CAD.
- Australia : New York Explorer Pass in AUD.
What is the New York Explorer Pass?
- The Explorer Pass is a package that lets you choose 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, or 10 tours from a list of nearly 50 New York attractions. The price is lower that the price you would have paid at the entrance.
- When buying the pass, you simply have to decide how many visits you want to make. Then you are free to visit!
What is included in the New York Explorer Pass?
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
- Empire State Building Observatory.
- One World Observatory
- Top of the Rock.
- The Edge At Hudson Yards.
- Big Bus Tours New York.
- Circle Line Cruises.
- The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum.
- American Museum of Natural History.
- Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
- The Museum of Modern Art (MoMA).
- Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum.
- Whitney Museum of American Art.
- Brooklyn Museum.
- Museum of the City of New York.
- Ground Zero Museum Workshop.
- Madame Tussauds New York.
- Spyscape Museum.
- New-York Historical Society Museum & Library.
- Fotografiska New York.
- Museum of Jewish Heritage.
- Museum of Sex.
- Radio City Music Hall.
- Madison Square Garden.
- New York Botanical Garden.
- Basilica of St. Patrick’s Old Cathedral.
- The Ride NYC.
- Bike rental in Central Park and Harlem.
- Shuttle transferts to Woodbury Common Premium Outlets.
- LEGOLAND Discovery Center Westchester.
- and a lot of guided tours. You will get the list with your Explorer Pass.
How does the New York Explorer Pass work?
- First you have to buy your New York Explorer Pass on our website. Visit this page to book your New York Explorer Pass.
- The purchase procedure is simple and, of course, totaly secure. Once the payment has been made, you will then receive an e-mail containing your New York Explorer Pass.
- Once in New York City, you just have to show the QR Codes at every entrance or activites. Simple!
- If you forget or erase your e-mail, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive a copy of your Explorer Pass.
Good to know
- The New York Explorer Pass is nominative and you have to present one pass per person.
- The New York Explorer Pass is valid for 60 days from its activation on the first visit.
- You can buy your passes well before your departure: the pass is valid for 2 years from the date of purchase.
- The New York Explorer Pass is non-refundable and cannot be changed. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded. But note that the New York Explorer Pass has a 2-year validity from the date of purchase.