Book your New York City Pass
- USA : New York City Pass in US Dollars.
- UK : New York City Pass in GBP.
- Canada : New York City Pass in CAD.
- Australia : New York City Pass in AUD.
What is the New York City Pass?
- The New York City Pass allows you to make 5 visits in New York City for a more interesting price than if you had to buy all the admissions.
- The pass costs about US$ 129.00 per person while the total of the 5 visits costs about US$ 160.00 at the normal entrance price. The New York City Pass allows you to save a lot of money, especially if you are a family!
What is included in the New York City Pass?
- Ferry ticket and entrance to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island or a Circle Line cruise (including “The Beast”). The choice is yours. Note that you will benefit from a dedicated, faster line for boarding the ferry for the Statue of Liberty.
- The Empire State Building Observatory, with audio guide included. The City Pass offers you 2 tickets on the same day: one during the day when you want and one evening (between 10pm and closing at 2am from May to August, between 8pm and closing from September to April). A smart way to see the view by day and by night!
- The National Museum on September 11, with fast track access, or admission to the Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum.
- The Top of the Rock Observatory or admission to the Guggenheim Museum. Here again, it’s up to you!
- Admission to the American Museum of Natural History, including the Space Show at the planetarium.
How does the New York City Pass work?
- First you have to buy your New York City Pass on our website. Visit this page to book your New York City Pass.
- The purchase procedure is simple and, of course, totaly secure. Once the payment has been made, you will then receive an e-mail containing your New York City Pass.
- Once in New York City, you just have to show the bar codes at every entrance. Simple and practical!
- If you forget or erase your e-mail, feel free to send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We receive a copy of your City Pass.
Good to know
- The New York City Pass is nominative and you have to present one pass per person.
- The New York City Pass is valid for 9 days from its activation on the first visit.
- You can buy your passes well before your departure: the pass is valid for one year from the date of purchase.
- You can cancel your New York City Pass up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund. Send us an e-mail to ask for a cancellation: email@example.com.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before your trip to New York City, the City Pass will not be refunded.
- Emilie Ponce: “We bought the New York City Pass. It includes the main monuments to see for our 10 days on site. For a longer trip, you have to take the New York Pass 12 days which is more expensive but includes many more visits.
- Alain Vie: “We liked the New York City Pass and we will use it next time. »
- Olivier Maillard: “The New York City Pass is practical and covers the mythical places to visit well, but it doesn’t really save time for queues. Disappointing at this level. »
- Lucie Loulou: “The New York City Pass was everything we wanted to see, but indeed, for queues, it is not a priority everywhere. But well, I was satisfied anyway! »