Open since august 2015, the NobleDEN Hotel is a new hotel located in the heart of Lower Manhattan, in the Little Italy district. This 4-star hotel has 54 rooms featuring a casual style. All the rooms are non-smoking and some of them offers great views over the Financial District, the One World Trade Center and the Empire State building.
Tel : (212) 390 8988
- 54 rooms. All the rooms are non-smoking.
- Air conditionning.
- Television with Cable TV.
- Free WiFi.
- Clock Radio.
- Room Safe.
- Iron/Ironing board.
- Disabled Access Rooms.
- There is no restaurant inside the hotel but you will find everything you need in the neighbourhood.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Concierge service.
- Shared lounge and Rootop Terrace.
- Newspaper at your disposal.
- Business center.
- Luggage storage.
Photos of the NobleDEN Hotel
- Little Italy, Lower Manhattan.
- 196 Grand Street. The NobleDEN Hotel is located at the border of Little Italy, Chinatown, Nolita, SoHo and the Lower East Side.
- The hotel is just a few steps away from Canal Street and Houston Street.
The NobleDEN Hotel offers a very convenient location to discover New York City. You are right in the heart of Little Italy and you can easily walk to Chinatown, SoHo and the Lower East Side. You have also 3 different subway stations next to the hotel : Grand Street (B and D trains), Spring St (4, 5 and 6 trains) and Canal Street (Q and R trains). The hotel is brand new and you will enjoy modern rooms with a fresh touch.