Citishoes is New York City's premiere shoe store for fine footwear and service. The website features Alden Shoes and Church Shoes for men, and Mephisto Shoes for men and women. Citishoes also carries famous brands like ECCO, Rockport, Sebago, Allen Admonds, Edward Green and Paraboot.
Founded in 1909, Eneslow is one of the most famous shoe stores in New York City. You will find here a wide choice of brands and styles, from Birkenstock and Gabor to Clarks and Mephisto. Everything you need to walk down the streets of Manhattan in comfort!
Located in Brooklyn, a few steps from Prospect Park, Good Footing proposes a wide selection of shoes: sneakers, running, boots, sandals, hikers... Here are the brands available: Merrell, Dansko, Chaco, Blundstone, Arcopedico, Naot, Born, Korkease, Thorogood, Dav, Pointer and Birkenstock.
Tip Top Shoes store has been dedicated to high quality footwear for men women and children for over 60 years. The family store features a wide array of top brands including : UGG, Hunter, Toms, Fit Flop,Converse, New Balance, Nike, Sperry Top-Sider, Asics, Heelys, Vibram Five Fingers, Merrell, Sorel, Frye, Timberland, Allen Edmonds, Sebago, SAS, Red Wing, Keds and many more for the whole family.
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.