Founded in 1975, Rock and Soul is one of New York City's longest standing independent record stores. The shop is also among the oldest and most famous DJ shops in the world. You will find a wide selection of recording and production equipment, including a large variety of headphones. Among their clients, you will find names like DJ Red Alert, Tony Touch, DJ Skribble and Kool Herc. Be sure to check out their in-store demos, performances and DJ classes and workshops !
Located on 48th Street's historic music row, Rudy's Music specializes in new and vintage electric, acoustic, classical, resonator and archtop guitars as well as basses, mandolins, banjos, ukuleles and pedal steels. The inventory also includes amplifiers, cabinets and effets currently in production.
The famous New York piano manufacturer Steinway & Sons has its flagship in Midtown Manhattan, named the "Steinway Hall". The showroom offers a selection of Steinway & Sons pianos. The Steinway Hall has also a 74-seat recital venue where local music teachers have the opportunity to host student recitals.
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.