Pippin Vintage Jewelry sells 100% original vintage and antique pieces. Owners Steve and Rachel travel every week to various estate sales and auctions to source their merchandise. They also hold buying appointments with the public at their New York stores. You will able to find signatures of well known designers, from Miriam Haskell to Tiffany & Co. And just next door, check out the Pippin Home shop ! You can also shop online.
Located in SoHo, Stuart is a traditional jeweler who will surprise you with his creations. This little shop was founded by Stuart Coffee, a self-taught and passionate jeweler. Stuart designs and creates his own jewelry, rings, necklaces, earrings, bracelets. And while you make your choice, you can watch Stuart working in his Gallery.
Versani was found by Ara, a designer born in Liberia. Working from his loft in SoHo, Ara has created a wide selection of rings, pendants, necklaces, earrings, bracelets and handbags. Check out also the accessories for men, from the belts to the key chains, from the traditionnal Money Clip to the innovative USB Neck Pendant.
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.