Located in Manhattan's Greenwich Village, Estella is the product of a husband-and-wife team, Chike Chukwulozie and Jean Polsky. Chike (a Cornell-trained former corporate attorney) and Jean (a Harvard MBA and former Bergdorf Goodman buyer) opened the store in 2002 to fill a void in the children's clothing market. They wanted to create something fresh and distinctive : unique baby clothes and kids' clothes that are brought to life with modern designs, incredible detail and unusual colors.
Wicker Garden's Children Established in 1979, Wicker Garden's Children specialize in outfiting your bundle of joy in quality Italian imported layettes and hand painted furniture. The store is located on the historic Madison Avenue, on the Upper East Side of Manhattan
- Good FootingFrom sneakers to boots, this Brooklyn shoe store will get your feet's walking !
- Ernest Klein SupermarketA little hungry ? Head to this supermarket a stone's throw from Central Park
- Exit 9 Gift EmporiumFind ideas for unusual gifts!
- Academy RecordsAli Baba's cave for music fans, from LP vinyl to CD’S !
- JDR an CompanyBags, wallets, school bags, ... Discover a wide selection of Italian leather goods.