Looking for an authentic New York Barbershop experience? Eddie's Haircut & Shave has been an Upper East Side mainstay for over 50 years, and is frequented daily by area residents, hospital and university employees, police officers and even the occasional tourists. No appointment necessary. Ask for "Full Service Haircut", the signature haircut, or Eddie's Straight Razor Shave Deluxe.
Sacha & Olivier is a Parisian inspired salon founded almost 10 years ago by Sacha Cohen and Olivier Mikhailoff. The salon has only 6 chairs and you are welcome to the stylists and the clients. Sacha & Olivier are well know for their cuts and color. Olivier is also available for dry cuts.
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.