Opened in 1904, the Wolcott Hotel is centrally located on 31st Street, just 3 blocks from the Empire State Building. This historic hotel has welcomed famous guests, included celebrated author Henry Miller and famed musician Buddy Holly. In 2004, Mayor Bloomberg deemed "Hotel Wolcott Day" in honor of the property's iconic vestige in time.
Tel : (212) 268 2900
- 170 rooms including triple rooms and junior suites.
- Telephone with voice mail and data port.
- Free WiFi Internet Access.
- Flat screen TV with cable TV and pay movies.
- Clock radio.
- In room safe.
- Iron and ironing boards.
- Hairdryers in the bathroom.
- No on-site restaurant. But you can enjoy free coffee and muffins in the lobby each morning.
- Air conditioning.
- Gift shop.
- Laundry service and dry cleaning.
- Safe deposit box at the reception.
- Concierge desk.
- Fitness center.
- Business center with PC workstations and printers.
- Pay fax service and pay WiFi.
- Conference room with space for up to 20 people.
- Offsite parking available at a discounted rate.
Photo Gallery - The Wolcott Hotel
- Midtown, Manhattan.
- 4 West 31st Street. In the heart of Manhattan, between Fifth Avenue and Broadway.
- The Wolcott Hotel is just 3 blocks down Fifth Avenue from the Empire State Building. A short walk to Broadway's theater district, Javits Convention Center, Penn Station, Rockefeller Center and Madison Square Garden.
Opened in 1904, the Wolcott Hotel has a very unique architecture : the hotel was designed by John H. Duncan, the architect of Grant's Tomb ! More than one century later, nothing has changed : the pink brick and limestone façade is still there. And you will be impressed by the ornate lobby. The Wolcott Hotel brings you back to an atmosphere of old world charm.
Contact information[embed_custom_field "cny_place_address1"]