Opened in 2007 in the Manhattan Lower East Side, The Ridge Hotel has been refurbished recently. This 3-star boutique hotel has only 42 rooms, featuring a contempory style and modern amenities. The Ridge Hotel has also a New York City well-kept secret : its surprising rooftop terrace!
Tel : (212) 777-0012
- 42 rooms. All the rooms are smoke-free.
- Complimentary High-Speed wireless Internet access.
- Flat screen TV and dish network cable channels.
- iPod docking station with iHome alarm clock.
- In room safe.
- Hair dryer.
- Steam iron and board.
- Facilities for disabled guests.
Restaurant and bar
- You can enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast, served in a cosy public space.
- Complimentary coffee and tee during the day. A water dispenser is also at your disposal.
- Rooftop terrace open day and night, with a nice view over Manhattan.
- Non-smoking property.
- Air conditionning.
- 24-hour front desk.
- 24-hour room service.
- Complimentary High-Speed wireless Internet access in all the common areas.
- If you don't have your laptop, you can use a computer at your disposal with complimentary access to Internet.
- Front desk safe.
- Meeting facilities.
- Laundry and dry cleaning upon request.
- Lower East Side.
- 151 East Houston Street. The Ridge Hotel is between the Lower East Side and the East Village, in the South of Manhattan.
- The Ridge Hotel is a few minutes walk from all the attractions and museums of the Lower East Side and the East Village. The 2nd Avenue Subway station is just at the corner, on East Houston Street.
The Ridge Hotel has a very interesting location if you want to discover the most vibrant parts of New York City : you are between the Lower East Side and the East Village, not far from SoHo, Greenwich Village and the Financial District. before of after a long day in new york city, don't forget to have a look to the rooftop terrace, on the 6th floor. This amazing terrace is overlooking Manhattan. At night, don't miss the Empire State Building lightning!