Opened since may 2014, the Archer Hotel is one of the newest hotels in New York City! And this new address offers something different from the other luxury hotels in town : with 22 stories and 180 rooms, Archer is a boutique hotel focused on details. The location is also remarkable : you will be right in the heart of Midtown Manhattan!
Tel : (212) 719 4100
- 180 rooms.
- Arrival gift of bottled water and hand made salted caramels.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows.
- Linens made of 100% cotton. Down duvet and a selection of down pillows, hypoallergenic available.
- 42" LED HDTV with premium movie and sports channels.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Complimentary newspapers.
- Walk-in shower.
- Frette towels and bathrobes.
- In-room, laptop-sized safe.
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee experience. Fully-stocked, in-room refreshment bar with guest refrigeration.
- Nightly turndown with locally curated treats.
- On the ground floor, the hotel welcomes AKB New York, which is both a bar and a restaurant. A trendy place in the Midtown District! The menu mixes Mediterranean and American specialties.
- Last but not least, head to the Spyglass Rooftop Bar with breathtaking views over the Empire State building, the Chrysler Buildings and Midtown Manhattan from the 22nd floor.
- 100% smoke free.
- Concierge service.
- Bell service and valet parking.
- Complimentary lobby business center.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Dry-cleaning and laundry services
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine on request.
- Curated souvenirs from local artisans for guest purchase.
- Complimentary passes to New York Sports Club.
Photo gallery - Archer Hotel
- Garment District, Manhattan.
- 45 West 38th Street.
- The Archer Hotel is located in the heart of the Garment District, on 38th Street, between Fifth and Sixth Avenues. The hotel is a just few steps away from the Empire State building, Bryant Park, Penn Station and Times Square.
The location in the heart of Manhattan is really convenient : all the main New York attractions are reachable within a few minutes walk. And that make a difference! Bryant Park is just 2 blocks North and the Empire State building 4 blocks South.
You will also appreciate all the details, with a lot of included features. And don't miss the rooftop bar, with impressing views over the Empire State building!