Born in Germany, Jutta Neumann began designing and handbuilding leathergoods after moving to New York from Paris in the mid-1980s. After spending more than six years assisting an old-school New York leathersmith, Jutta Neumann opened her own studio and storefront in Manhattan in 1994. Since then, her work designing and handcrafting sandals, handbags and shoulder bags, wristbands, belts, and accessories has been well received by designers and the general public alike. Neumann's work is featured regularly in national and international fashion magazines, including Vogue, Elle, Marie-Claire and Madamoiselle. Jutta Neumann is working is her studio so don't hesitate to come and see her !
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.