Venfield was derived from the names of its two founders, Greg Ventra and Mark Field. Greg and Mark began their careers early on in the fashion industry. Both had a passion for antiques and interior design and so partnered to begin Venfield. Today, Venfield is one of Manhattan’s must-see shops for the discerning shopper or interior designer seeking the avant-garde and the unique.
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.