Since 1945, Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises is a true New York institution and a "must-see" attraction while in town. Circle Line Sightseeing Cruises offers a wide variety of sailings providing generations of visitors with magnificent views of the Manhattan skyline and interesting tidbits about the New York city and its surroundings.
Pier 83, West 42nd Street/12th Avenue
Enjoy New York from a different perspective with Entertainment Cruises and its dining cruises. The company owns two differents ships : "Spirit Cruises", a magnificient yacht, and "Bateaux New York", Manhattan’s only all-glass dining vessel. Choose your ship and welcome aboard !
Chelsea Piers 62
Create unforgettable memories of the spectacular beauty of the Statue of Liberty and the Manhattan skyline away from the crowds of other tourists from the deck of a magnificent 82-foot sailboat. Manhattan by sail offers daily public sails as well as private charters in New York's historic harbor. You can simply kick back and be pampered by the staff or join in as "crew" and take a turn at the helm. Manhattan by Sail proposes severals kinds of cruises : daytime sails, sunset sails, wine tasting sails or night sails.
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.