Founded in 1975 in New York City, Cockpit USA specialized in aviator jacket and leather and textile outerwear. The shop is a current contractor to the U.S. Government and a lot of celebrities have worn their jackets, including Arnold Schwartznegger, Bruce Willis, Sharon Stone, Christina Aguilera, Beyonce, Nicholas Cage, Steven Spielberg, Steve McQueen and President Obama. And don't forget the Top Gun jacket and the B-3 shearling jacket worn by Sylvester Stallone in Rocky III !
Located in historic Park Slope, Brooklyn, Otto is a store that features an elegant selection of fine lingerie, swimwear, clothing, handbags, jewelry and accessories. Among the brands : Anni Kuan, Niu, Anne Willi, Princess Tam Tam, Three Dots, Huit, Orla Kiely, Hobo, Graf & Lantz, Serpui Marie or Christopher Fischer.
- Good FootingFrom sneakers to boots, this Brooklyn shoe store will get your feet's walking !
- Ernest Klein SupermarketA little hungry ? Head to this supermarket a stone's throw from Central Park
- Exit 9 Gift EmporiumFind ideas for unusual gifts!
- Academy RecordsAli Baba's cave for music fans, from LP vinyl to CD’S !
- JDR an CompanyBags, wallets, school bags, ... Discover a wide selection of Italian leather goods.