Joan Coukos, Chocolatier & CEO of Chocolat Moderne, is a Native New Yorker. She has studied chocolate and confectionery arts with a coterie of world-class French, Belgian, American and Swiss chocolatiers in New York and at The World Pastry Forum in Las Vegas. She is also a member of the New York Women’s Culinary Alliance. Chocolat Moderne ships in the continental US and locally in Manhattan.
For over 75 years, Williams Candy is located in the heart of Coney Island, next to the world famous Nathan's Hot Dogs. Williams Candy specializes in candy apples, popcorn, ice cream, cotton candy, marshmallow, lollipops and more... The candies are also available online !
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.