Founded in 1932, ACA Galleries specializes in 19th and 20th century American Art, Modern and Contemporary paintings, drawings and sculpture including American Impressionism. Artists as diverse as Charles White, David Smith or Yasuo Kuniyoshi had their first public exhibition at ACA. In 2008, ACA receives the "Art To Life Award" in honor of 75 years of promoting women in the arts.
Alaska on Madison features an historic collection of Inuit and Northwest Coast ceremonial artifacts. Discover Eskimo and Alaskan artists and choose between a wide selection of prints, wallhangings, Inuit sculptures, Pacific Northwest Art and indigenous Northern art.
Fondé à New York en 1977, la Marian Goodman Gallery a également ouvert une succursale rue du Temple, à Paris, en 1999. Si vous êtes parisien, voilà une excellente occasion de comparer les oeuvres présentées des deux côtés de l'Atlantique ! Marian Goodman Gallery
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.