Since 1983, Arkitektura has been offering the finest in 20th Century Classic furniture created by several of the most accomplished architects of our time. While the furniture is designed to work well in both corporate and residential installations, it's common thread is that much honored combination of fine design and superior hand-craftsmanship.
Estate jewelry and great 20th century furnishings… French, art deco, retro and mid-century finds are the specialty of Elle W Collection. Every antique and vintage item is chosen with great taste by owner, Lorraine Wohl. You’ll find wonderful French mirrored furniture, chandeliers, sconces, lamps, Objet d’art, in addition to jewelry and accessories.
Fast approaching the 30-year mark, and one of the world leaders in the field of Japanese antiques, Flying Cranes has established a record for providing Meiji Period artwork around the world to discriminating collectors, museum curators and serious novices who cherish the time-honored traditions of Japan's Golden Age.
Founded in 1974 in Midtown Manhattan, the Manhattan Art & Antiques Center welcomes 100 galleries which deals with every category of arts and antiques. You will find porcelains, paintings, silverware , antique jewelery , watches...
Renowned for their high quality antiques, O'Sullivan Antiques is member of the Irish Antique Dealers Association and deal in fine Georgian, Victorian and Edwardian period furniture, specialising in mahogany, rosewood, satinwood and walnut pieces.
- On Stage DancewearFrom classical ballet to jazz, this store specialty is dancewear.
- Amish MarketYou will find all you need for a picnic in this grocery store next to the World Trade Center
- Rock and SoulRock and Soul, the #1 DJ, record and sound shop in NYC !
- Eneslow ShoesThis shoe store opened its doors in 1909. This is a reference !
- New York Golf CenterA must-shop for golf fans.