With a décor that speaks to the livelihood of a fiesta and the authenticity of their fine Mexican fare, Gabriela’s new grandiose restaurant is replete with fun, funky and traditional details elevating the dining experience for all who enter their large, elaborate authentic Mexican Mission-style wood doors.
Enjoy the alpine experience of Mont Blanc Restaurant, a swiss restaurant in the heart of Manhattan ! The menu proposes swiss specialties as swiss cheese fondue, raclette or the "émincé de veau à la zurichoise", a traditionnal swiss minced veal meal
Queen of Sheba is an Ethiopian eatery located on the corner of 10th Avenue and 46th Street, just a few blocks away from Times Square. The chef, Philipos Mengistu, moved to the United States in 1990, with the idea of introducing New York City to Ethiopian food. As he scouted locations and saved money for his first business in the US, he worked as an aircraft technician for Ethiopian Airways and a Yellow Cab driver. He launched this restaurant in 1999 and named it to celebrate the legend of Queen of Sheba and King Solomon.
This Spanish restaurant is named after a small village in the North-West of Spain, Tomiño, in Galicia. The 2 Spanish chefs, Fran Novás and Rogelio Garcia, ropose all the main spanish recipes : bacalao, chipirones, chorizo, menestra de verdura, pimientos del padron... You can also order Spanish wines from the Bierzo and the Duero regions.
- Brickoven Pizza 33A little hungry coming down the Empire State building ? Head over to this family pizzeria !
- Amy's BreadPush the door of one of New York's best-known bakeries! Will you resist the temptations?
- Dianne and ElisabethEnjoy a glass of wine and products from the farm
- Tomiño Taberna GallegaFollow these two Spanish chefs to Galicia
- Hollywood Diner nycRelive the California’s golden age in this typical american diner