Enjoy the french signature dishes in this french restaurant : onion soup, lobster bisque, paris ham and swiss cheese quiche, steamed mussels in a white shallot broth, ground flank steak... And many other specialities ! The restaurant is located at the heart of Times square.
Born in Burgundy into a family of prominent chefs including his grandfather, Gaston and his father, Jean-Claude, Claude Godard has fallen in love with New York in 1998. The Madison Bistro proposes the main french traditionnal recipes : from the french onion soup to the niçoise salad, from the "steak tartare" to the mussel "marinière" served with french fries. And don’t forget the desert : what about the floating island with caramel, the profiteroles or the Grapefruit Napoléon ? The restaurant is also open for breakfast, French of course!
Located in Long Island City, a few steps away from Gantry Plaza State Park, Tournesol is a "bistro français", a french "bistro". You will find all the traditional recipes you can find in a parisien "bistro" : "croque-monsieur", oignon soup and "quiche lorraine". You can also order the Hamburger Tournesol: the United States are not so far!
- Brickoven Pizza 33A little hungry coming down the Empire State building ? Head over to this family pizzeria !
- Amy's BreadPush the door of one of New York's best-known bakeries! Will you resist the temptations?
- Dianne and ElisabethEnjoy a glass of wine and products from the farm
- Tomiño Taberna GallegaFollow these two Spanish chefs to Galicia
- Hollywood Diner nycRelive the California’s golden age in this typical american diner