The first Pongsri Thai Restaurant opened in 1972 in the heart of Chinatown. Twenty some odd years later, Pongsri has now 3 different locations in Manhattan. Enjoy authentic Thai cuisine ! Good to know : few years ago, Pongsri catered to Her Majesty Queen Sirikit the queen of Thailand !
- Corner BistroTry a real good burger in the heart of the Greenwich Village
- Patsy's Italian RestaurantYour neapolitan address two steps from Times Square
- The Hog PitDive into the atmosphere of the South of the United States and discover this typical cuisine.
- Lombardi's PizzaFounded in 1905, Lombardi's Pizza is the very first Pizzeria in the United State !
- Remedy DinerA typical American Diner in the heart of the Lower East Side