The first Pongsri Thai Restaurant opened in 1972 in the heart of Chinatown. Twenty some odd years later, Pongsri has now 3 different locations in Manhattan. Enjoy authentic Thai cuisine ! Good to know : few years ago, Pongsri catered to Her Majesty Queen Sirikit the queen of Thailand !
- Westway DinerA typical American restaurant with a real New York vibe !
- Cloister CaféOutdoor dining in the heart of the East Village
- ForninoA pizzeria that recreate pizzas. Dare new flavors
- Lexington Candy ShopTry the real taste of burgers, pancakes and milkshakes
- Café Un Deux TroisYou love French cuisine ? Push the door of this café !