The Hotel Belleclaire is built within an historic landmark building designed by the distinguished architect Emery Roth in 1901-1903. The building is combining Beaux Arts principles with Art Nouveau-Secessionist. The Hotel Belleclaire has been complety renovated at the beginning of 2011.
Tel : (212) 362 7700
- 227 guest rooms and suites with sleek laminate-wood floor.
- Luxurious frette linens.
- Flat screen HDTV with movies on demand.
- Complimentary high speed wireless Internet.
- iPod docking station (am/fm radio, alarm clock).
- Laptop-friendly safe.
- Compact refrigerator.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Hair dryer.
- Forgotten travel items (upon request).
- No restaurant but a complimentary gourmet Gillieâ€™s Coffee and Bromley Teas served fresh daily (7 am to 12 pm).
- Smoke-free hotel.
- Complimentary welcome beverage upon arrival (1 pm to 8 pm).
- Complimentary business center.
- Complimentary New York Post and USA Today newspapers (Monday to Friday).
- Fitness center.
- Same-day valet laundry (fee).
- Complimentary luggage storage.
L'hôtel Belleclaire en photos
- Upper West Side.
- 2175 Broadway. Just a few steps away from Central Park and The Museum of Natural History.
- Nearby attractions also include the Beacon Theatre, Time Warner Center, Lincoln Center, and Columbus Circle.
The Hotel Belleclaire has undergone a complete renovation, which cost several million dollars. The result is superb: the rooms are comfortable and tastefully decorated. The location of the hotel is also ideal for those who want to explore Central Park. The hotel is also just one subway stop away from Times Square.