The Water Club serves classic American cuisine in a waterside setting. The restaurant is open for dinner seven nights a week and offers lunch Monday through Saturday and brunch on Sunday. A seasonal outdoor patio, The Crow's Nest, sits atop the main dining room and features a moderately priced menu and fun drinks from mid-May through late September.
- Corner BistroTry a real good burger in the heart of the Greenwich Village
- Patsy's Italian RestaurantYour neapolitan address two steps from Times Square
- The Hog PitDive into the atmosphere of the South of the United States and discover this typical cuisine.
- Lombardi's PizzaFounded in 1905, Lombardi's Pizza is the very first Pizzeria in the United State !
- Remedy DinerA typical American Diner in the heart of the Lower East Side