The Water Club serves classic American cuisine in a waterside setting. The restaurant is open for dinner seven nights a week and offers lunch Monday through Saturday and brunch on Sunday. A seasonal outdoor patio, The Crow's Nest, sits atop the main dining room and features a moderately priced menu and fun drinks from mid-May through late September.
- Brickoven Pizza 33A little hungry coming down the Empire State building ? Head over to this family pizzeria !
- Amy's BreadPush the door of one of New York's best-known bakeries! Will you resist the temptations?
- Dianne and ElisabethEnjoy a glass of wine and products from the farm
- Tomiño Taberna GallegaFollow these two Spanish chefs to Galicia
- Hollywood Diner nycRelive the California’s golden age in this typical american diner