The Water Club serves classic American cuisine in a waterside setting. The restaurant is open for dinner seven nights a week and offers lunch Monday through Saturday and brunch on Sunday. A seasonal outdoor patio, The Crow's Nest, sits atop the main dining room and features a moderately priced menu and fun drinks from mid-May through late September.
- Westway DinerA typical American restaurant with a real New York vibe !
- Cloister CaféOutdoor dining in the heart of the East Village
- ForninoA pizzeria that recreate pizzas. Dare new flavors
- Lexington Candy ShopTry the real taste of burgers, pancakes and milkshakes
- Café Un Deux TroisYou love French cuisine ? Push the door of this café !