- 35 rooms and suites equipped with Kitchenette that includes microwave, fridge, sink and coffee maker.
- Individual climate control.
- Full High Definition flat screen Televisions with 150+ Channels.
- CD Player, Radio and Alarm Clock.
- Free WiFi included.
- Work Desk.
- Full-Length Mirror.
- In-Room Safe.
- Hair dryer.
- Iron and ironing boards.
Restaurant and bar
- Continental breakfast is served each morning in the dining area. You will find bagels, muffins, croissants, Belgian waffles, yogurts, assortment of fresh fruits, teas and coffee… Note that the breakfast is included with the room rate.
- For lunch and diner, you will find several restaurants within walking distance and even more that can deliver directly to the hotel within 30 minutes. The front desk is able to arrange for delivery.
- 24-hour front desk Staff.
- Reading lounge and Private Garden for guest use.
- 24-Hour Vending Machine supplied with Snacks and Drinks.
- Business center for internet use and printing.
- Daily Newspaper Available free of charge.
- Free luggage storage. This service is available for early arrivals or departures at any time.
- Rollaway beds and cribs are available at an added fee, subject to availability.
- Meeting Space available (30 guests maximum).
- Same day laundry and dry cleaning service is available.
- Onsite parking with unlimited in and out Privileges ($20 per night).
Photos of the Condor Hotel
- 56 Franklin Avenue in Williamsburg, Brooklyn.
- The Condor Hotel is within walking distance of the Barclays Center, home of the Brooklyn Nets and New York Islanders. You will be able also to walk to Brooklyn Heights, Dumbo and Greenpoint neighborhoods, as well as Park Slope.
This newly built hotel has a lot to offer, whether you are in New York City for leisure or for business. The rooms are modern, with contemporary decor, and well equipped. The most welcome amenity is a fully equipped modern kitchenette, provided in each of the guestrooms. Something very convenient if you don't want to dine in everyday in restaurants. Moreover, the reception is ready to help you if you want to order food from outside.
The hotel is close to 2 subways stations: Flushing Avenue on line M and Classon Avenue on line G.