The Artezen hotel is a 4-Star hotel right in the middle of the Manhattan Financial District. The name Artezen is a mix between the italian word "Arte" (Art) and "Zen". A good summury for this hotel owned by Italian-American entrepreneurs and focused on harmony in life.
Tel : (212)-566-5511
- 89 rooms. All the rooms are smoke-free.
- Individual air conditionning.
- 49" Flat Screen LED TV with access to Deluxe Satellite with PayPerView.
- Alarm Clock with Bluetooth.
- Nespresso Coffee Maker.
- In-Room Safe.
- Mini Fridge.
- Iron, ironing board and steamer (Upon Request).
- Note that a Daily Resort Fee ($9,95 + tax) will be added daily to your room price. This fee include unlimited access to High-speed Wi-Fi, access to the Fitness Center, access to the Yoga Room, Welcome in room snack, 2 Fiji waters daily per room, iPad Room Control, local and long distances calls (continental U.S. only).
- Accessible Rooms Available.
Restaurant and bar
- The Artezen Hotel has no restaurant but you will find plenty of adresses in the Financial District.
- Room service available from 6 am to 10 pm.
- Non-smoking property.
- Air conditionning.
- 24-hour front desk.
- Fitness center open from 6 am to 10 pm.
- Yoga Room. You can use the Yoga Room alone or book a session with a Yoga Master.
- Meeting facilities.
Photos of The Artezen Hotel
- Financial District.
- 24 John Street, between Broadway and Nassau Street.
- The Artezen is just 2 blocks away from the World Trade Center and the 9/11 Museum and Memorial. The Brooklyn Bridge and South Street Seaport are also very close. The Fulton Street Station is right across the corner.
This hotel offers a great location, whether you are in New York City for business or for leisure. You are in the Financial District with easy access to all the main subway lines! The Artezen also brings a different dimension to the hotel industry with a concept centered on well-being. After a long day running in New York City, what about a relaxing time in the Yoga Room?