- The Wyndham New Yorker has a total of 1024 guest rooms, including 365 rooms with two beds that accommodate quad occupancy.
- Flat screen TV.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Coffee maker.
- Iron and ironing board.
- For breakfast, lunch or diner, book your table at the Tick Tock Diner. This old-fahioned diner is open 24 hour and features an american menu including sandwiches, salads and burgers.
- Open for lunch and diner, the Trattoria Bianca is an informal Italian restaurant serving traditional recipes.
- If you are staying in one of the suites, you can enjoy your breakfast in the Sky Lounge, on the 39th floor, with panoramic views of Manhattan.
- 100% Non-Smoking Property.
- Full Service lobby Concierge and Multilingual Staff.
- 24/7 room service.
- Complimentary 24/7 fitness center.
- 24-hour business center.
- 25,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Parking available.
Photo gallery - Wyndham New Yorker
- Midtown, Manhattan.
- 481 8th Avenue/34th Street. The Wyndham New Yorker is located in Midtown Manhattan, just across from Madison Square Garden, Penn Station and the Javits Convention Center.
- Down the street from the Wyndham New Yorker, you'll find the Empire State Building and Macy's. A few minutes' walk and you are in the Theater District and Times Square.
The location is one of the main asset of the Wyndham New Yorker. The hotel is steps aways from a subway station and the main tourists attractions. The Empire State building is just few blocks away !
The Wyndham New Yorker offers also a charming Art DÃ©co atmosphere. The rooms are well equipped and spacious. You will also appreciate the WiFi Internet access, free of charge and the pleasant staff.
Last but not least, if you ask for a room on the top floors, you will get wonderful views over Manhattan.