Open in 2009, the French Quarters Guest Apartments is melding the iconic style of New Orleans with the bustling joie-de-vivre of New York City ! This residential hotel has only 27 rooms and suites, providing the independence of apartment living with the services and amenities of an hotel. For instance, all the rooms has a kitchennette.
Tel : (212) 359 6652
- 22 rooms and 5 suites.
- Individual climate control.
- Plasma TV’s with DVD player.
- iPod compatible AM/FM Radio.
- Free high-speed Internet access (wireless and wired).
- Coffee/Tea maker.
- Complimentary daily newspaper.
- Reminiscent of Old New Orleans, with these gas-burning lanterns, Bourbon Street Bar & Grille offers an inspired menu of Seafood Gumbo, Jambalaya, Bourbon Steak & Shrimp, Chicken and Andouille Etouffee... You can also order plenty of other American Grille and Creole specialties.
- Note that the French Quarters offers a complimentary continental breakfast, served on the mezzanine level of The Bourbon Street Bar & Grille.
- 100% smoke free.
- Concierge services.
- Fax and copy services.
- Laundry service onsite.
Photo Gallery - The French Quarters
- Theater District.
- 346 West 46th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues.
- The French Quarters is located on a tree-lined block on New York City’s Restaurant Row, steps from Times Square, Central Park and the Intrepid Air and Space Museum.
The French Quarters is a very unique hotel in New York City: this is the only New York hotel based on a New Orleans theme! In the rooms, you will enjoy this New Orleans atmosphere. But New York City is not so far away: some posters features New York scenes. And the location, few steps away from Times Square, is very convenient to visit the Big Apple.