The Q&A Residential Hotel opened in November 2015 inside the iconic Art Deco skyscraper 70 Pine, a historical landmark inaugurated in 1932. This hotel offers short-stay live-work apartment suites, featuring fully equipped kitchens, allowing for shorter stays than traditional furnished apartments. Enjoy the concept... and the location in exciting and re-invented Lower Manhattan!
Tel : (646) 598-0100
- The 132 suites are all full-sized apartments with high ceilings and ranging from 500 to 1,400 sq. ft.
- Fully equipped kitchens.
- Luxury bath amenities by L’Occitane.
- Smart HDTV’s able to stream Netflix and 150 cable channels plus HBO/Showtime.
- Bluetooth Bose Speaker.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling.
- "Black Fox Coffee" is not a full service restaurant but an artisanal Australian coffee shop that offers everything from espresso to baked goods, fresh salads and sandwiches.
- 24-hour attended lobby.
- Complimentary Morning Coffee & Tea.
- Complimentary access to Fitness & Wellness Center “La Palestra”.
- Laundry facility. Valet laundry and dry cleaning.
- Business center.
- Conference rooms.
- Pet friendly.
- Organic Food Market "City Acres".
- Off-site parking available for a fee.
Photos of the Q&A Residential Hotel
- Lower Manhattan/Financial District.
- 70 Pine Street. The Q&A Residential Hotel is in the heart of Manhattan's Financial District.
- The 70 Pine building is just few steps away from Wall Street, the World Trade Center, Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Brooklyn Bridge. Easy access to Subways (2, 3, 4, 5, J, Z, A, C) and Ferries to Brooklyn and New Jersey..
If you want to feel at home in New York City, the Q&A Residential Hotel is for you! This Residential Hotel features 132 apartment-sized suites. The rooms are fully equipped and on average three times larger than a typical New York City hotel room. The location in the heart of Manhattan's Financial District is also very convenient, whether you are in New York City for business of leisure. And, last but not least, the Q&A Residential Hotel is located on floors 3 through 6 of the Art Deco skyscraper 70 Pine. What about staying in an historical Landmark?