- The 132 suites are all full-sized apartments with high ceilings and ranging from 500 to 1,400 sq. ft.
- Fully equipped kitchen.
- Luxury bath amenities by L’Occitane.
- Smart HDTV’s able to stream Netflix and 150 cable channels plus HBO/Showtime.
- Complimentary WiFi.
- Unlimited local and long-distance calling.
- No restaurant but you can have access to Black Fox Coffee. This artisanal Australian coffee shop offers everything from espresso to baked goods, fresh salads and sandwiches.
- 24-hour attended lobby.
- Fitness center.
- Laundry facility. Valet laundry and dry cleaning.
- Business center.
- Conference rooms.
- Pet friendly.
- Off-site parking available for a fee.
Photos of the Q&A Residential Hotel
- Financial District.
- 70 Pine Street. The Q&A Residential Hotel is in the heart of Manhattan's Financial District.
- The 70 Pine building is just few steps away from Wall Street, the World Trade Center, Battery Park, South Street Seaport and the Brooklyn Bridge. Easy access to Subways (2, 3, 4, 5, J, Z, A, C), Amtrak and NJ Transit.
If you want to feel at home in New York City, the Q&A Residential Hotel is for you! This Residential Hotel features 132 apartment-sized suites. The rooms are fully equipped and on average three times larger than a typical New York City hotel room. The location in the heart of Manhattan's Financial District is also very convenient, whether you are in New York City for business of leisure. And, last but not least, the Q&A Residential Hotel is located on floors 3 through 6 of the Art Deco skyscraper 70 Pine. What about staying in an historical Landmark?