Constructed in 1928, this building used to be the American Women's Association clubhouse. It became an hotel in 1941 but everything has changed in 1997. The hotel has underwent a three-year renovation, directed by Ian Schrager and designer Philippe Starck. The new Hudson Hotel is now one of the trendiest hotel in New York City.
Tel : (212) 554 6000
- 878 bedrooms, exclusively non-smoking.
- 25 inch TV or larger with access to Cable TV and Pay Per View.
- Free WiFi High Speed Internet Access.
- Phone with Voicemail.
- Individual air conditioning.
- Hair Dryer.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Hudson Common is opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Tequila Park brings you to Mexico with mexican eats, paired with over 40 varieties of world-class tequila.
- Enjoy also the Library Bar, reminiscent of an old English club, and the Sky Terrace, a rooftop bar.
- 100% Smoke Free Property.
- 24-hour Front Desk and Concierge Desk.
- Business Center.
- Fitness Room opened 24/7 with cardio machines.
- Room Service.
- Dry Cleaning Service.
- Valet Parking.
Photo gallery - Hudson Hotel
- Midtown, Manhattan.
- 356 West 58th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues.
- The Hudson New York is located just steps from Central Park, Columbus Circle, Carnegie Hall, Lincoln Center, Time Warner Center and the Theater District.
The Hudson Hotel belongs to the Morgans Hotel Group, who is also the owner of the well known Delano Hotel in Miami, the Sanderson and the St Martins Lane in London. A very trendy collection !
The design has been created by Philippe Starck, one of the most talented designer in the World. A nice combination between historical heritage in the lobby and contemporary furnitures in the rooms.
Don't miss out the Sky Terrace, the rooftop bar on the hotel's 15th floor. While enjoying the sun and the view, ask for one of ten specialty sangrias.