In the heart of Times Square, the Hotel Edison is one of the most famous historic hotels in New York City. In 1931, Thomas Edison himself turned on the lights at the grand opening and the hotel has held the name of this famed American inventor to this day. Today, the Hotel Edison has been renovated but it still keeps its historical charm.
Tel : (212) 840 5000
- 807 rooms and suites, some with a terrace. All the rooms features New York City photos. Rooms exclusively non-smoking.
- Individual air conditioning.
- TV with Cable TV.
- Complimentary Wireless Internet Access.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Keurig Coffeemaker with complimentary coffee.
- Complimentary daily newspaper.
- No restaurant but you can easily order food from the numerous restaurants in Times Square.
- You can also have a drink in the Cocktail lounge with live jazz performances.
- Enjoy complimentary wine and cheese hour every Tuesday and Friday from 5pm-6pm in the Lobby Lounge.
- 24-hour Front Desk and Concierge services.
- 24-hour fitness center.
- 24-hour business center.
- Dry cleaning and laundry at surcharge.
- Valet parking.
L'hôtel Edison en photos
- Times Square, Manhattan.
- 228 West 47th Street, entre 7th et et 8th Avenues.
- The Hotel Edison is located in the heart of the Theater District, a few steps from Times Square.
You won't find a 3 stars hotel closer to Times Square! The Edison Hotel is located on the West 47th Street, right in the middle of the Theater District, a few steps from Times Square and the red stairs!
Moreover, you will enjoy the Art Deco design of this building built in 1931. The rooms has been renovated and remodeled in 2014 but the idea is to "capture the romance of the past while looking to the future".
The Hotel Edison will also please movie fans : do you know that the Hotel Edison's hallway is filmed in The Godfather? More than an hotel, the Hotel Edison is a piece of New York City history!