Opened in April 2016, the Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown is a brand new property located in Downtown Brooklyn. Several subway lines are a few steps away from the hotel door and you will be only 20 minutes away from Times Square by subway.
Tel : (718) 624 2211
- 245 guestrooms, including 2 King Suite. Connecting Rooms Available. Note that kids ages 18 and under stay for free when sharing their parents' room.
- Windows can be open by Guests.
- Flat-screen TV with Cable and Satellite.
- Complimentary WiFi available in guestrooms.
- iPod Docking Station with Clock Radio.
- Work Desk with Lamp.
- Mini Fridge in all guestrooms.
- Coffee and Tea Maker with complimentary Coffee and Tea Supplies.
- Private Bathroom with Bathtub. Hair Dryer.
- Iron/Ironing Board.
- In-room Safe.
- In-Room Heating and A/C Controls.
- Complimentary Morning Newspaper.
- Crib Available.
- The Brasserie Seoul Restaurant offers a twist of French and Korean cuisine. Open for Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner.
- Bar & Lounge.
- Smoke-Free Property.
- Complimentary WiFi available in public space.
- Complimentary Coffee in Lobby.
- Concierge Services.
- Complimentary Business Center with Printer, Scanner and Copying services. The Business Center is open 24 hours a day.
- 2,400 sq. ft. of flexible meeting space.
- Complimentary fitness center.
- Complimentary indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
- Complimentary on-site laundry.
- Valet parking available.
- Pets allowed.
Photo Gallery - Holiday Inn Brooklyn Dowtown
- Downtown Brooklyn.
- 300 Schermerhorn Street, Brooklyn.
- The Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown is located in the heart of Downtown Brooklyn near all of Brooklyn's business and leisure attractional. Brooklyn Heights, the Barclays Center and the Brooklyn Tabernacle are just few steps away.
- The Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown is one block away from Nevins Street subway station (line 2, 3, 4 and 5) and 2 blocks away DeKalb Avenue subway station (line B, Q and R) and Hoyt-Schermerhorn subway station (line A, C and G).
The Holiday Inn Brooklyn Downtown is a brand new property, so you will enjoy a modern building with clean and modern rooms. Don't hesitate to ask for a room located on a higher floor to get a nice view of Downtown Brooklyn and the Manhattan Skyline. Last but not least, the location is a few steps away from 3 different subway stations, serving 10 lines : wherever you will go, you will get there quickly!