Built in 2010, The Gotham Hotel has a perfect location in Midtown Manhattan, only few steps away from Times Square and the Rockefeller Center. This independent and family owned boutique hotel has 67 spacious suites and rooms with balconies. You will also enjoy communal outdoor terraces.
Tel : (212) 490 8500
- 67 guest rooms and suites. Each of rooms and suites include private balconies, with communal front-facing terraces overlooking 46th Street available to all guests on floors 19 - 24.
- Rooms 100% smoke-free. Smoking is permitted on balconies and terraces.
- Flat screen TV with premium cable.
- Free WiFi Internet access.
- Mini-Bar featuring Dean & DeLuca snacks and alcohol.
- En-Suite Bathroom with Rainfall Showerhead.
- Molton Brown amenities.
- Plush Bathrobes.
- Room Service.
- Individual Climate Control.
- Wolfgang’s Steakhouse is opened for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This restaurant offers a classic american menu in a cool and contemporary NYC dining space. Don't miss out the wine selection.
- Complimentary refreshment upon arrival.
- 24-Hour Business Center with Printer, Fax, Scanner and Copy Access. Complimentary business center access.
- Complimentary access to Equinox Fitness Club.
- Complimentary Nespresso coffee stations.
- Complimentary daily newspapers.
- Complimentary shoeshine service.
- Same-day Laundry and Dry Cleaning Service.
- Pet-Friendly Rooms.
- Valet Parking Service.
Photo Gallery - The Gotham Hotel
- Midtown, Manhattan.
- 16 East 46th Street, between Madison and Fifth Avenues.
- The Gotham Hotel is right in the middle of Midtown, next to Grand Central Terminal, the Rockefeller Center, Bryant Park and Times Square.
The Gotham Hotel has a perfect location in New York City: you are right in the center of Manhattan, a few steps away from the main attractions. The Rockefeller Center, the Fifth Avenue and Times Square are just few minutes away. Soaring 25 stories above the bustling streets of Manhattan, The Gotham Hotel also offers rooms with balconies, something not so usual in New York City!