Opened in january 2010, The Distrikt Hotel is a brand new hotel in Midtown Manhattan. This newly built property is 32 stories tall, offering nice views on the Big Apple and Hudson river. Named after the "districts" of New York, the Distrikt Hotel celebrates the island of Manhattan itself through architecture, design and style.
Tel : (212) 706 6100
- 155 delightfully decorated guestrooms featuring Simmons Beautyrest beds.
- Airport grade 6/8 inch windows to keep the sounds of Broadway where they belong!
- Complimentary WiFi and Wired Internet in every room.
- LG flatscreen television.
- iPod docking station radio and alarm clock.
- usiness desk with ergonomic chair.
- Lather bath amenities.
- Turndown service with chocolate and a weathercard.
- PFull breakfast served daily from 7:00 to 10:30 AM.
- Complimentary hors d’œuvres from 5:00 to 7:00 PM with drink specials.
- Air conditioning.
- Complimentary WiFi throughout the building.
- Complimentary access to New York Times online.
- Business center opened 24 hour.
- 24 hour room service.
- Complimentary overnight shoeshine.
- Midtown, Manhattan.
- 342 West 40th Street, between 8th and 9th Avenues. The Distrikt Hotel is steps away from The New York Times Building and Times Square.
- Just few blocks away from Bryant Park, Broadway, the Theater District and Madison Square Garden.
The Distrikt Hotel is close to a 4 star hotel : the rooms are confortable, lovely and quiet. You will find everything you need for your stay, whether you are in New York City for business or for your vacations. Last but not least, you will appreciate the New York theme : from the lobby to the rooms, from the lift to the corridors, the Districkt Hotel is celebrating the Big Apple!