Opened in October 2015, the Cambria Hotel & Suites Times Square is one of the very new hotels in Midtown Manhattan. This hotel is next to the Fifth Avenue, between the Rockefeller Center and Bryant Park. A perfect location whether you are in New York City for leisure of business.
Tel : (212) 704 9700
- 196 rooms with king bed or double beds. All rooms has expanded windows which allow plenty of natural light and offering city views.
- 47 inch flat screen HD TV.
- Telephone with voicemail.
- Alarm Clock Radio with phone adapter for music.
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet.
- Microwave and mini-refrigerator.
- Coffee maker and Wolfgang Puck branded coffee.
- Individual climate control PTACs.
- Iron and ironing board.
- Bathroom with oversize lighted mirrors above the vanity.
- Bath & Body Works brand amenities.
- Lobby Bar and Lounge with outdoor seating
- Social Circle Bistro serving breakfast and dinner.
- Non-Smoking Hotel.
- Complimentary Wireless High Speed Internet in all public areas.
- Complimentary Wall Street Journal.
- 24-hour Business Center.
- 24-hour Fitness Center.
- On-site Guest Laundry Room and Dry-cleaning service available.
- Flexible meeting space.
Photo Gallery - Cambria Hotel & Suites Times Square
- Midtown, Manhattan.
- 30 West 46th Street. The Cambria Hotel & Suites Times Square stands between the Fifth Avenue and 6th Avenue, between the Rockefeller Center and Bryant Park.
- The hotel is few minutes away from Times Square, the Rockefeller Center, Grand Central Terminal, the Chrysler Building, the UN Headquarters and the Fifth Avenue shops.
The Cambria Hotel & Suites Times Square opened in 2015, so you will stay in a brand new hotel, with modern and well-equipped rooms.
The other advantage of this hotel is obviously its exceptional location in New York City: you are right in the heart of Midtown Manhattan!