Located in the heart of midtown Manhattan, the 414 Hotel is a small, intimate boutique style hotel comprised of two historical townhouses, built behind each other, separated by a charming inner garden courtyard. Leisure and business travelers alike enjoy the atmosphere of calm and refinement.
Tel : (212) 399-0006
- 22 rooms.
- High-Speed wireless Internet access.
- New large flat screen high-definition TV with a selection of almost 90 channels.
- IPod/IPhone docking station with alarm clock and radio.
- USB charging ports on both sides of the bed.
- Ironing Board, Hair Dryer and in-room Safe in all rooms.
- Down pillows, non-allergenic in upgraded rooms.
- Fluffy duvet with Belgian linen in upgraded rooms.
- Mini refrigerators available in all rooms.
- Mini-bar with soft drinks and snacks (all items $1.00)
- Individually-controlled air conditioning.
Restaurant and bar
- You can enjoy a complimentary continental breakfast, served in the lobby from 7 AM to 10 AM.
- Complimentary tea and coffee available in the lobby all day.
- Espresso and cappuccino machine available for free.
- Smoke-free property.
- Air conditionning.
- Complimentary wireless Internet access available in all rooms and common area.
- 24-hour business services. Free printing of your boarding pass and other tickets.
- 24-hour Concierge desk.
- Daily newspapers available in the lobby including The New York Times and The Wall Street Journal.
- Private courtyard area.
- Free baggage storage on your day of arrival and/or departure as well as in between trips if needed.
- Dry-cleaning available upon request.
- Assistance with transportation (private car/bus) to all major New York airports.
Photos of the 414 Hotel
- 414 West 46th Street. The 414 Hotel is located in the heart of midtown Manhattan.
- The 414 Hotel is only steps away from Times Square, Broadway Theaters, Restaurant Row, the Jacob Javits Convention Center and Port Authority bus terminal.
Get prepare to have a nice surprise as you arrived at the 414 Hotel: you will be right in the heart of Manhattan, a few steps from Times Square and Midtown, but the pace is really different. The 414 Hotel has only 22 bedrooms and the hotel is organized along its courtyard. You will also enjoy a traditionnal townhouse, with its historical atmosphere. Good to know : there is no elevator, as the hotel has to keep its classic style.